Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is offering two-day ‘Delhi-Shirdi’ tour package at a starting price of Rs. 11,900 under a special limited offer. This tour package is named as ‘ Delhi-Shirdi Flight Package’ and cover destinations like Delhi, Pune, Shani Shingnapur and Shirdi, according to the official website of IRCTC tourism- irctctourism.com. IRCTC’s new tour package is 1 night and 2 days long and is available on these dates- April 28, May 5, May 12, May 19 and May 26, said IRCTC. (Also read: IRCTC Offers 3 Nights/4 Days Tour Package From Rs. 5,400)
Here are key things to know about IRCTC’s ‘Delhi-Shridi flight package’:
2. This package includes one breakfast and one dinner on daily basis.
3. The flight from Delhi will start at 7:55 am and reach Pune at 10:15 am. The flight number is G8 173. On return journey, the flight will start at 8:55 pm from Pune and reach Delhi at 11:05 pm. The flight number for this is G8 278. (Also read: Indian Railways Offers Up To 100% Concession On Ticket Prices)
4. The flight timings and schedule are only indicative and subject to change as per the airlines operational feasibility, said IRCTC.
5. The tour package includes stay in hotel too. The hotels that are likely to provide stay are Goradia’s Lords, Ganpati Palace or other similar hotels.
6. Under ‘Single Occupancy’ option, the tour will cost Rs. 12,900 per person. Double occupancy is priced at Rs. 11,900 and triple occupancy is also priced at Rs. 11,900. Package for child (between 2 to 11 years with bed) is priced at Rs.11,600 while a child’s package without bed is priced at Rs. 11,000.
|Package cost (Deluxe class)|
|Occupancy||Price (Per Person)|
|Single Occupancy||Rs. 12,900/-|
|Double Occupancy||Rs. 11,900/-|
|Triple Occupancy||Rs. 11,900/-|
|Child with Bed (5-11 years)||Rs. 11,600/-|
|Child without bed (5-11 years)||Rs. 11,000/-|
7. According to IRCTC, the airfare of an infant (below 2 years) would be deposited directly by customer at airport.
8. In triple occupancy, extra mattress will be provided on floor, mentioned IRCTC.