The economic effect of the wood sector is outstanding, especially in carpentry shops and sawmill industry. Wood is considered valuable in many processes. Other than carpentry, wood happens to be the raw material not just for paper production. At the end of the hole process cellulose briquettes incur. Nowadays, wood shavings and sawdust are significant for numerous products such as combustibles, or cellulose briguettes are important for furniture manufacturing.
First, wood is harvested before it is converted into pulp. This kind of wood is a form of watery soup of cellulose wood fibers and other chemicals required during the process. Wood is turned into pulp in different ways, and one of them is through grinding the wood chips.
- The challenges:
This is a process that involves lots of dust coming from the wood shaving and sawdust which can make production challenging. In the past, wood waste was thrown away because of the risk of fire when you store, and the disposal was quite expensive. It is up to you to invest in making the business a success, and one of the top ways of achieving this is by investing in attaining a clean work environment.
- The solution:
Luckily, there are vacuum cleaners which are mainly designed for eliminating dust during the dusty wood or paper production processes. The goal of the dust collectors is to enhance breathable air’s safety and quality by getting rid of any particulates from the air and the environment. They work on a principle of capture, convey and collect.
- Final procedure:
The most effective part of this procedure is that happens with the waste product. In the past, unused components in wood and paper industry were put into the garbage can. Meanwhile, the residuals are fed into a closed recycling circuit. The waist is cut during the running operational process. Due to highly effective extraction systems paper stripes and dust are aspirated.
This cellulose materials are passed through a briquette press with the aim of compacting the contents into a block. The best thing about the machine is that you can work on multi-materials. There is no longer any waste, but a raw material for other production steps. Now wood has been ground into shavings and mixed with other chemicals into cellulose fiber; it is time to put them together and develop cellulose briguettes.
Why is briquetting press for cellulose materials preferred?
- You can reuse production waste immediately when it arises
- You benefit from efficient workflows
- Avoid fire hazard in wood shavings and dust
- You save storage location and renewable resources
- Briquette machine is easy to use. You only need to follow the manual, and you are good to go and good results are a guarantee if you follow instructions. No installation required, just refuel and switch on the power and get started
- The machines are high-operational which assures you of high operational stability
- You can adjust the size and thickness of the briquette.
- You get the option for a continuous feed, which is excellent for maximum production
- No complications – the machine comes with straightforward components which include a compressing cabinet, conveyor system, hopper, hydraulic system, and a rack just to mention a few. This enhances fast results without a long wait, and the faster you can do it, the higher the production
- You get durable, compact and smooth results. This is a primary requirement in the paper industry
- Working principle:
The machine follows the policy of hydraulic compression, whereby the cellulose materials are compressed to dry them and form compact blocks. This valuable paper raw materials are source materials for many other products in furniture industry even for reusable dishes.
If you wish to start a paper business, or you already own one, but you feel that you are not achieving your full potential, getting a briquette machine should be on top of your things to get. It will not only help in increasing productivity. Also, you are assured of quality results. It makes work easy and saves your employees from too much labor.