In virtual games, chips act as currencies that can be used by players to play rummy online either for free or monetary rewards. It means whether you want to play rummy for fun or monetary rewards, chips are important. When you register on a card gaming website, you will be provided with Practice chips. These chips can be used only to play free games. There are several ways to earn /spend chips, which are mentioned as follows:
- Some platforms give you the option to refill Practice chips as and when you want. When you do not enter a buy-in game, you can use these chips. These cannot be used to play games that involve a buy-in.
- Apart from free chips that you receive when joining a rummy website for the first time, you can earn these as cashback offers on making deposits over a limit in your rummy account.
- For an ultimate game of rummy you can play with real chips. These can be used to play games that have cash rewards. These are also the chips you can earn on winning a game.
Just like how you have to carefully spend money to manage your day-to-day expenses in real life, you need to be calculative when spending real chips in a game of rummy. Below, we have mentioned how to spend chips on money prize games.
- Use Practice Chips if You Are New to Rummy
If you are new to Indian rummy, then it is wiser to understand the rules, tricks, and techniques. This can be achieved by playing practice games regularly. This way, you will not lose points nor have to spend money on the game. You will be able to improve your rummy knowledge, know its variants, and tackle tough opponents with each progressing game.
- Buy Real Chips and Keep a Check on its Usage
When you are prepared to play online rummy, you need to purchase real chips. Usually websites accept payment through debit/credit card, wallets, net banking, and other mediums. We understand the excitement of playing for cash reward, but while doing so, you must keep a tab on how much you are spending, and keep a check on the usage of the chips from time to time.
- Deposit on Time to Not Miss an Attractive Game
Do you want to download rummy app to play a tournament, but alas, have not deposited an amount to your rummy account? Worry not, you shall be able to quickly complete the payment and deposit an amount to the account and proceed to buy-in. But what if you find a game you really want to participate in, but it has just a few minutes left before the registration closes?
In such a case, you may not be able to deposit an amount in time and register. So, check your account regularly to see if you have enough real chips remaining or not, to avoid last-minute disappointments.
- Plan Your Budget for the Day/Week
Best way to keep a track of real chips usage is to plan a budget for a day or week, depending on how frequently you play a rummy game – do you play cards only during your break time between at work? Or, do you spend hours playing tournaments? As per your convenience and the number of buy-in based games you play, you can add real chips to your account.
- Spend on Games You Are Confident About
In real life, you invest money at places that provide maximum returns, so is true in an online rummy game as well. If you find tournaments challenging and difficult, or rather do not have much time to play these round-based games, then you can shift to cash games instead. Depending on the real chips left in your account, you may switch your preferences between cash games and tourneys.
If you know the rummy rules and wisely spend the chips on the game, there is a greater chance of winning. As much as knowledge of the game matters, you should also be calculative about your spending on the rummy platform. Follow the above-given advice and save yourself enough chips to play rummy, whenever you want.