Ujjivan Small Finance Bank’s initial public offering attracted heavy investor demand on the final day of bidding on Wednesday as the issue was subscribed a whopping 165.64 times.
The Rs 750-crore initial public offering (IPO) received bids for 2,053 crore shares against the total issue size of 12.39 crore shares, as per the data available with the NSE.
With a strong subscription, Ujjivan Small Finance Bank went past IRCTC to become the most subscribed IPO so far this year. The IPO of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) was subscribed 111.91 times in October.
Now that the issue is oversubscribed by a huge margin, all eyes will be on the allotment of shares, which is likely to be concluded today. Given the oversubscription, all applicants are unlikely to get the number of shares they have applied for. In fact, some may not even get allotted any shares.
So, how do you check how many shares you have been allotted? The procedure is simple, as mentioned below:
- One can check the allotment status by simply visiting Karvy Fintech’s website as it is the registrar of the issue.
- To visit Karvy Fintech’s website, click here
- To check the status of allotment of shares, fill in application id, DPID/client id or your PAN card number.
- On visiting Karvy Fintech, one will see three links. One can check the allotment status on all three links.
- While the first one takes you directly to the Ujjivan bank’s IPO status, the second and the third are mirror links.